Winter weddings have been increasing in popularity in recent years, and it’s easy to see why. The already festive season inspires romance and family gatherings, and your big day could be the highlight. Winter weddings are a breeze for brides as well, as there is more availability and better prices on wedding essentials. So many people get married in the summer, but a winter wedding stands out as memorable. Why not make it even more memorable by getting married on a yacht in South Florida? Charter One weddings on the water are magical, and South Florida’s weather in the winter is perfect.Selecting a luxury yacht as your venue ensures an unforgettable experience – one of beauty, style, elegance and romance. With Charter One, the customizable services are endless, so your wedding can be uniquely you. Here are some of the incredible services Charter One offers for your yacht wedding:
- First-Class Dining: The range of dining options will satisfy any guest. French, Italian, Spanish, Greek, Thai, Indian or Russian are available, and the quality and service is superb.
- An Exquisite Venue: The Floridian Princess, Charter One’s newest vessel, is ideal for big weddings. “The Ultimate Yacht Bar,” seating for 350+ and spacious upper decks make it perfect for your South Florida wedding.
- An Intimate Event: For a smaller, intimate affair, the Summer Wind takes you back to an era of royalty. This vessel fits 65 guests and emanates class.
- Engage and Entertain Guests: Charter One’s wedding entertainment options are endless, and customizable. Whether you want live music, a DJ, dancing on the decks, a night of poker, or anything else you can dream up, Charter One can make it happen.
- Stand Out With Unique Themes: Choosing a theme for your winter wedding can make it even more special. Charter One offers sunset themed weddings, tropical, salsa/Latin, masquerade balls, and many more.
- Attentive Staff: The staff at Charter One is outstanding, and will be there every step of the way, from helping you choose a menu and theme, determining where the dance floor should be, and providing impeccable service on your special day.