Throwing a party on a luxury charter yacht is an extraordinary way to celebrate any special occasion, and it’s a thoughtful gift for all of those invited. Luxury yacht parties are unique from all other festivities that most people attend, and the setting is perfect for creating special memories. Although the thought of planning a yacht charter celebration may seem a bit daunting, when you choose to host your event with a well respected, professional nautical event company like Charter One Yachts, you have chosen to do business with the best in the industry. With Charter One as your partner, planning your sensational yacht party will be one of the most stress free and pleasurable party planning experiences you will ever have!Here are some tips for throwing a successful yacht party, straight from Charter One Yachts’ very own professional event coordinators:
- In order to determine a budget, first things first: How large will your event be? Create a guest list. An approximate number of guests will serve as an indicator of what size the yacht will need to be, which will help you get a rough idea of cost.
- Take a tour of the fleet! Charter One Yachts invites you to tour our fleet of luxury yachts so that you can determine which vessel will provide ample space for your guests, entertainment, and décor. You will also want ensure the yacht you choose is available for the date of your party. You can pick what port you wish to set sail from, with many dock locations available, so that getting to the party is convenient and centrally located for all of your guests.
- Don’t skimp on food…especially if you will be serving alcohol. With Charter One Yachts, you choose the menu, and Charter One’s highly trained executive chefs will prepare the cuisine. The cuisine served at a celebration should always be one of the highlights. You want your guests to rave about the food being served!
- Entertainment can be simple or elaborate. It can be a fantastic, upbeat playlist that will get everyone on moving on the dance floor, you can hire a cover band to play hits from your favorite era, or go with a popular DJ. Charter One’s event coordinators can help you with every entertainment detail.
- If your party includes children in attendance, you will want to include entertainment specifically geared toward their age groups. Include goodie bags and games to make sure they will be well entertained and behaved.
- Think outside the box – this is Charter One’s specialty! Consider including a fun, interactive activity for your guests, such as a photo booth with life size cutouts and props for some silly photo fun.
- Photography – even if the budget doesn’t allow for a professional photographer or videographer, you can designate one or two people who will be happy to take photos during the party and share them with you afterward, successfully capturing all of the memories!
- Gift bags – always a nice distinguishing touch. It gives each guest a special ‘memory’ to take home.