Booking your spring Wedding with Charter One will give you an experience of a lifetime.
The nice weather has hit South Florida, and what a better time (or excuse) to book your venue for your wedding on a yacht. You already live in paradise, why not enjoy the weather and the water with your loved ones.
We know that planning a wedding can be stressful, with all the planning and details that go into it, but that is why the staff at Charter One Yachts is here to take the weight off your shoulders. With our two luxurious yachts that can provide a perfect setting for an intimate event or a large event, Charter One is here to make sure that your event is spectacular and unforgettable.
A spring wedding on the water will be incredibly romantic and a special treat for those guests who are coming from near and far. Charter One is able to take the stress off your shoulders by providing event planners that make all of your ideas come to life. By celebrating your wedding on a yacht, you will be able to have not only a breathtaking backdrop but the possibility of having a flaming sunset on a peaceful waterway.
If you’re interested in having your wedding on a yacht in Fort Lauderdale with Charter One, contact us so that we can answer any questions and set up a tour of our yachts. Still not convinced? Continue reading to hear our top reasons why to have your spring wedding on a yacht.
5 Reasons Why to Have Your Spring Wedding on A Yacht
- Unforgettable Venue – There is no better location to hold your wedding than on the water. Allow yourself to enjoy the views, without worry and leave your friends and family amazed by the event. Let the wind blow in your hair and as the sun goes down, be able to enjoy the panoramic views of the open sky. The weather in South Florida is great year-round but, in the spring, the evenings are unforgettable.
- The Views – Throughout the event, you will be traveling through various waters ways where the panoramic views will continue to change. You will be able to enjoy city views as well as nature views allowing for an amazing backdrop for photos, impressing you and your guests at every turn. Charter One Yachts can work with you on the path that you would like to take to ensure that you and your guests are able to see specific parts of the city.
- Spring Colors – Holding your wedding in the spring will allow for the incorporation of spring colors and spring themes. There are many color pallets that can fit a light color or dark color spring wedding. No matter your personal taste, Charter One will be with you every step of the way to ensure things are to your liking.
- Get Rid of The Stress – By having your wedding with Charter One, on a yacht, you are able to be free of the wedding planning stress and let our team take care of everything for you. From the ceremony to the reception, we are able to help you every step along the way to get everything set up exactly as you would like it to be.
- The Best Menu – The menu selections that accompany the chartered yacht for your wedding will leave your guests just as amazed as the views. Our chefs have a farm-to-table approach to their menus that will impress even the picky eaters. Our chefs will work with you to make sure that the menu is to your liking and follow any specific dietary preferences.