Part of what makes chartering a yacht in South Florida such an amazing and unforgettable experience is the breathtaking scenery and South Florida charm that surrounds those who sail. The magnificent land and seascapes provide spectacular views and Charter One cruise sailings from numerous locations in three counties – Dade, Broward and Palm Beach – give you the best South Florida has to offer.The other part of what makes chartering a yacht in South Florida so exceptional is the fun and entertainment waiting for you aboard the ship! Charter One Yachts is the authority on celebrating “South Florida style.”Charter One’s fleet sets sail from many ports in Dade County, providing several choices for the perfect backdrop from almost anywhere along the Miami shores. A few popular Charter One dock locations include:
- The Fontainebleau, Miami Beach – This luxury hotel is also a Miami Beach historical landmark and is also one of the most architecturally significant hotels. When departing from the Fontainebleau Marina, our yacht cruises the intracoastal waterways allowing views of multimillion-dollar mansions, the sexy Miami skyline, and scenic mangrove forests.
- Fisher Island Club & Marina– This exclusive, private island is set against the Miami skyline and Atlantic Ocean and is only accessible by boat or ferry. Home to many celebrities, Fisher Island’s breathtaking natural beauty and prime location is one reason why it represents one of the wealthiest zip codes in the world.
- Bayside Market Place – Bayside is a lively festival marketplace that wraps around Biscayne Bay. This waterfront mall is always full of energy and fun with live bands that play right alongside the dock.
- Fort Lauderdale Yacht Club– This port is an incredible departure point, as it offers the best scenic experience while coasting alongside the historical Las Olas waterfront along the intracoastal waterway.
- Shooters Restaurant – A very popular, must-see waterfront restaurant destination that offers dockside dining and live entertainment. Located on Fort Lauderdale’s intracoastal waterway, this point of departure is close to some of the most captivating nature views.
- Boca Raton Resort and Beach Club – We depart from the marina of this elegant landmark Waldorf Astoria hotel, whose prime location between Ft. Lauderdale and West Palm Beach make it a prime spot for fishing and sailing excursions.
- Rybovich, Palm Beach – This state of the art, world-class marina is ideally located in the heart of the Palm Beaches. This luxury marina is very popular with the international yachting community for a reason – the views here are simply breathtaking and create a stunning backdrop for a yacht cruise.