When it comes to planning a memorable Christmas party this holiday season, ideas should be focused on what is unique in comparison to the average holiday party that we see hosted each year. A unique Christmas party will stand out above the rest and be the one your guests remember, talk fondly of, and the one that will make them want to return for next year’s festivities.There are several ways to enhance different aspects of your Christmas party. Here are a few areas to focus on, and ways to bring your Christmas party to life:
- Implement a theme for your party. A Christmas party with a theme is a good way to make it memorable. Something humorous like an ugly Christmas sweater theme will allow everyone to participate and have guests laughing for days. Likewise, a theme where everyone arrives dressed as his or her favorite traditional Christmas character can also be a source of great amusement. Alternatively, you can give your guests the gift of feeling good by doing good for others. Pick a charity that is close to your heart, or choose one like Toys For Tots, which provides gifts to needy children who normally wouldn’t receive any at Christmas time. Notify your guests on their invitation that you would welcome and appreciate their participation by arriving to the party with an inexpensive, unwrapped gift for a child that will be donated to the charity.
- Food. The fare you serve at a Christmas party can make it memorable in an amazing way. The simple fact is people love to enjoy good food. If our bellies are full and happy, we are happy human beings. If your guests find the cuisine served to be delectable, it is also something that will be talked about in the future and have them returning for next year’s extravaganza! Some advice – this is not really the time to experiment with new recipes. Include menu items that are tried and true, proven to shine every time!
- Drinks. Think outside the box! Serve your standard beer and wine, but also do a little research and include some fun, festive concoctions. Consider Grinch martinis, which are green as the Grinch himself, but deliver a yummy melon flavor that will have your guests smacking their lips. Or serve up some Candy Cane cocktails, which include peppermint, chocolate and berry flavors. There are also hundreds of recipes online for ways to spruce up your eggnog and fruit punch bowls.
- Activities. Though guests will mingle with each other, share some great conversation, and enjoy the incredible food, try stepping it up with some fun things to do. Activities provide variety, and add another level of guest interaction. Set up the Nintendo Wii for dancing, or have a cookie decorating station. Playing games like ‘Steal the Present’ or incorporating a Secret Santa exchange are ways to bring a party to life, add laughs, and create memories.
- Atmosphere. A successful and memorable Christmas party can boil right down to creating an amazing atmosphere! Providing a unique and impressive atmosphere will not just stand out, but it will go above and beyond all of the other festivities taking place in town. How about considering an affordable luxury yacht charter cruise along the coast of the South Florida seas? Charter One Yachts guarantees a memorable holiday party by offering you a spectacular venue on one of their magnificent yachts. Whether you are planning a large, formal affair or a smaller, more intimate gathering, Charter One has the ideal yacht for you. It does not get much more extraordinary than that!