Top Rated Dinner Cruises for Special Occasions in Miami
If you are looking to celebrate a special occasion or just have a small, intimate gathering with an incredible, five-star meal onboard a beautiful, clean, immaculate yacht, look no further than Charter One yachts. Charter One has the top-rated dinner cruises onboard a yacht for all residents of Miami, because of our exceptional service, our top-tier amenities and the incredible, relaxing and enjoyable experience we provide for all our guests as we sail the Florida coastline in style.
Your business negotiations, family get-together, birthday celebration or romantic evening with your most loved person will be even more enjoyable and special when it takes place on one of our incredible yachts. Our menus are completely customizable, and you, along with our special event planning team, will be able to create the perfect menu for your intimate oceanic dinner with colleagues, friends and/or family.
Some of your meal options include:
- Sit-down, multi-course meals with full service by our waitstaff, or a family-style service if you prefer. Some of the many items available include salads and soups, whole roasted turkey breast, chicken francaise, blackened tilapia fillet, and roasted pork loin, accompanied by fresh rolls, mashed potatoes, wild rice, orzo, vegetables and more.
- Buffet-style tables laid out with delicacies, finger foods and hors d’oeuvres. This may include
- Fun food stations, where guests can serve themselves and dress the items up as they please, including a mashed potato station, a pasta station, a “tailgate grill” station, a fish taco grill station, a wok station, a sushi station, a meat carving station and a fresh catch sauté station. There are also displays of baked brie, hummus, smoked salmon, cappuccino and desserts, and even a raw bar with oysters, jumbo shrimp and ceviche.
- Drinks and appies. Your guests may only want to partake in small portions and hors d’oeuvres as they sample fine wine, cheese and cocktails created by an experienced mixologist. Your guests may enjoy spring rolls, mini franks in a blanket
There are also dessert items available like cookies, brownies, cakes (with a logo or theme if you want), chocolate dipped strawberries, chocolate mousse, and even a chocolate fountain with fruit and sweet dippers.
Whatever type of dinner event you are envisioning, from a tiny intimate affair to a grand occasion with 49 of your closest friends, our team can accommodate your vision and make it an evening to remember.
Romantic Dinner Cruises Miami
There is nothing more romantic than an evening dining al fresco on board a luxurious Charter One yacht. You can hold hands and watch the sun set, sip champagne on the upper deck, or enjoy the plush seating in our climate controlled interior space. With no distractions and the place to yourselves, you can truly reconnect and appreciate one another all over again.
When it comes to the person you love, everything needs to be perfect, and with Charter One, all the details will be taken care of from the moment you come onboard. We can also help you arrange incredible romantic surprises for your loved one, from a proposal on the sea to surprising your loved one with a live musician for a night of dancing under the stars.
Private Dinner Cruise Anniversary Party in Miami
A quiet and romantic anniversary getaway can happen in your own hometown if you are a resident of Miami. Sweep your loved one off their feet in style aboard a Charter One yacht.
Celebrate any milestone anniversary with class. Let our team know ahead of time and we can provide a signature cocktail or meaningful meal item to you and your loved one. If you want custom décor added, like special linens, balloons or even an ice sculpture, our event planning team will be happy to accommodate your wishes.
Birthday Dinner Cruise Miami
A birthday only comes around once a year, and you want to make the day feel extra special for the person you care about most in your life. Why not throw their party on a Charter One yacht? You can make your loved one’s 21st birthday an incredible occasion, where they can have their first legal drink of alcohol in a high class setting, filled with photo ops and gorgeous ocean and coastline views.
Some dinner ideas for a children’s birthday dinner event include finger foods and hors d-oeuvres like the sweet & tangy Caribbean meatballs, mini franks wrapped in pastry, caprese poppers, or a slider or hot dog from our tailgate grill station on the sky deck, combined with as much soda as you can handle.
Make a milestone birthday one for the books with high-class service. Open gifts and cut your birthday cake in style, with a view of the sunset and the wind in your hair at our teak al-fresco dining table. Your guests will be impressed, and you will be able to relax and enjoy yourself as we set sail on the blue south Florida seas.
Family Dinner Cruise Miami
Want to spend some memorable quality time with your parents or other family members? How about celebrating the child who just graduated college or came home from overseas? Why not book a Charter One yacht dinner cruise to really make it fun?
We can customize your menu to best suit your family’s taste, with the exact type of scotch your grandfather prefers, or we can make it an alcohol-free event, with kid-friendly options available. Speak to our event planners to make it a special event your whole family will enjoy, with food, laughter and love. There is even a swim platform for people who might want to take the plunge.
Entertain Clients with a Private Dinner on a Boat in Miami
Entertain your clients and make your business partners say “wow” with a private dinner on a first-class Charter One yacht. They will not only be impressed by your sense of class and style but will also admire that you are willing to make such an effort, taking the time to plan such a tasteful event for their entertainment. Our all-inclusive packages make dinner on a yacht much more affordable than many venues, while lending an undeniable air of class and sophistication.
Our Vessel, The Summer Wind has an interesting history your guests may care to know about. It was once owned by the Bacardi family but has since been completely renovated and restored to its original glory. It is 91 feet long, has a full galley, and our five-star chef will be on board the boat with you, happy to accommodate any food allergies, preferences or other needs you and your guests may have. If you wish, we can provide a full-service crew for your disposal, including food service, bartender and even live music or entertainment if you wish. Our staff members are attentive, but also know when it is time to fade into the background, so your business negotiations and networking will go uninterrupted.
Some dining options for your client dinner on the Charter One Summer Wind include:
- Our luncheon menu – buffet-style service, with a cheese display and a vegetable display, salad, accompaniments like roasted potatoes and the vegetable du jour, and entrees like the blackened catch of the day, whole roasted turkey breast or slow roasted sirloin.
- Our brunch buffet menu – seasonal fruits and berries, a carving station with ham, pork loin or angus beef, and a buffet with eggs, bacon, sausage, pesto salad, fresh bagels, bread and muffins, and cookies or brownies, served with coffee and tea.
- The Bimini menu – three appetizers, a salad, desert and buffet-style food like chicken marsala, slow roasted certified angus top sirloin, and blackened tilapia filet.
- The Floridian menu – cheese flatbreads, crisps, fruit and berries on display, with four hors d’oeuvres like lamb lollipops, chorizo stuffed dates and jumbo shrimp, two accompaniments, dessert, and incredible entrees to choose from, like fresh Florida mahi mahi, pan roasted salmon fillet, chicken rollatini and pan seared flank steak.
- The Biscayne menu – assorted domestic and imported cheese, five hors d’oeuvres, salad, two accompaniments, dessert, and entrees like prime rib of beef, paella, orecchiette pasta with shrimp and chicken rollatini.
- The Palm Beach menu – cheese display and a sushi/sashimi display, six hors d’oeuvres, salad, dessert, two accompaniments, and entrees like wild caught Peruvian sea bass, roast leg of lamb, carved beef tenderloin or paella.
We can add company logos, colors and other favors to the ship to promote your brand identity, or we can keep things simple and classic on our sleek, luxurious boat. Speak with our event planners ahead of time and we will work with you to ensure all your specifications are met.
Whatever your event, at Charter One our experienced planners, staff and crew can take your ideas and run with them, giving you a smooth, safe ride, an enjoyable experience, and incredible food as you sit back, relax and enjoy your time on our vessel. Contact us today to learn more about booking your own yacht party or event. We are happy to help.