Many dream weddings require several components and services of multiple industry professionals to bring it to life. Even though you want your wedding to be perfect, the stress and hard work it takes to plan it often damages what should be a joyous and momentous time. You should be able to enjoy the time you spend planning your wedding! Just like the glorious wedding day itself, the period right before it only happens once. The good news is that it is possible to enjoy the planning stage that comes before the much-anticipated nuptials, thanks to Charter One Yachts. Charter One Yachts has many years of expertise in event design and production for weddings and all kinds of upscale occasions. Charter One’s proficient event planners are knowledgeable about all of the latest trends, have an extensive network of top industry professionals at their fingertips, as well as the skills to craft impressive and flawless weddings and events. Here are some ideas for your dream wedding that are not only unique, but will help you get the best value for your budget, and show you where not to skimp:
- Venue – What setting would truly make your vision come to life? Where can you picture you and your significant other celebrating this life changing moment, along with all of your guests? The venue sets the mood for the entire event and should somewhat reflect your personality, as well as who you are as a couple.
- Décor and Centerpiece Design – Figure out what inspires you. Is it nature and the beautiful outdoors, something serene, yet subdued? Or are you more enamored with grandeur and opulence? Are you looking to inject color and rich fabrics into the décor, using less florals? Or do you envision oversized floral centerpieces to be arranged throughout the venue? The truth is, you can do either and make just as much of an impact. However, order flowers that are in season and are local – it will save you money. Picking a venue with stunning natural beauty will also save you on decorating costs all around – as less of it will be necessary.
- Wedding programs – A unique and clever idea. The program illustrates the day’s special event, and is handed out to guests as they arrive, preferably with a glass of champagne for an extra special touch. It makes all of your guests feel like they are truly participating in your day.
- Menu – Your menu is one of the most crucial elements of the entire affair. Whether you choose a banquet style buffet, or seated dinner service, you are delivering the same indulgence to your guests! Make it top notch. Don’t ever skimp on the food. You want your guests to rave about the cuisine. Go with the cocktail hour and the dessert stations as well – this is one area where you will want to go all out.
- Entertainment – Also very important, but luckily, this area has flexibility. The entertainment you choose should compliment the style and mood of the reception. There are numerous choices for entertainment and many are affordable. If you are interested in having a more refined affair, you may want to think of hiring a band. DJs are more reasonably priced, however; they bring energy to the celebration, and can be just as impressive. Let the entertainment be reflective of your style as well.