Book the best romantic yacht charter wedding with the help of Charter One.
Dreams really do come true thanks to our romantic yacht charter wedding venues. You can discover for yourself how Charter One yacht weddings stand out from the crowd of boring landlocked venues.
You and your guests can enjoy the peaceful bliss of cruising along the beautiful Floridian waterways as you and your loved one take your vows together.
Afterward, family and friends can gather to celebrate your marriage at your phenomenal yacht charter wedding reception aboard ship.
Outdoor Wedding Ideas for Fall
Do you have a treasured vision of what your wedding day should look like? If not, we have wonderful outdoor wedding ideas for fall weddings.
Our creative wedding planners can discuss large or small wedding ideas for fall, to help you plan for your fabulous big day. Our outdoor wedding ideas for fall include romantic, sophisticated affairs that exude luxury and fine dining, or perhaps you have something else in mind.
Here are some of our best large and small wedding ideas for fall:
1. Sounds of a harp or string quartet play in the background, as the radiant bride emerges to meet her groom to exchange wedding vows. Family and friends are in attendance, and everyone is caught up in the elegance and beauty of the moment. The wedding service is followed by a fabulous seated dinner served with all the extras, and wedding guests are delighted with the excellent cuisine and service. Afterward, guests can enjoy mingling with other guests, dancing with their favorite partner, or just relaxing on one of the decks.
2. Our small wedding ideas include a romantic venue where the bride and groom take their vows as the sun is setting on the horizon. The soft sounds of music are heard in the background, and the wedding reception commences just as twilight occurs. Wedding guests enjoy scrumptious cuisine served buffet style, and afterward they can roam the decks of the ship, mingle with other guests, take a spin on the dance floor, or enjoy watching the beautiful moonlight dance on the water as they embrace their special someone.
3. A marvelous jazz quartet plays in the background as family and guests gather to greet the happy couple for a wedding cocktail party. Both alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks are served along with hors d’oeuvres, and add-on stations are positioned to serve a variety of gastronomic favorites such as meats, fish, pasta, spanikopita, cappuccino/café, and last but not least the gorgeous custom wedding cake and champagne toast.
4. One of our favorite outdoor wedding ideas for fall is a venue that exudes a dance party celebration vibe. Guests can roam the ship, mingle with other guests, and select delicious food from the buffet tables. Our stunning yacht is rocking to the sound of a sizzling DJ or live band, and almost everyone is on the dance floor.
5. A special yacht charter wedding can take place aboard one of our beautiful luxury yachts, showcasing your personal ethnic traditions. Will you take your Hebrew vows under the chuppah and break the glass after vows are said? Or perhaps watch the beautiful Hindu bride emerge, dressed in a red sari, and adorned with henna, jewels, and gold embroidery, to join her groom under the mandap. Whatever your cultural wedding traditions are, we can create them as part of our outdoor wedding ideas for fall.
Our wedding planners can work magic with their large and small wedding ideas for fall.
If you are planning your wedding and want to hear more about our outdoor wedding ideas for fall, contact Charter One Yachts today at 954-771-0102.