Whether you are planning a social or corporate event, choosing the perfect venue is essential, and there are many factors that go into what makes the setting for an event ‘perfect.’ Many look for a venue that is affordable, unique, and versatile. Charter One Yachts takes pride in the extraordinary, yet practical venue it offers to South Florida residents and visitors alike. A sophisticated, luxury yacht excursion aboard any of the magnificent vessels in Charter One’s fleet is just as spectacular as it sounds. Charter One Yachts provides exceptional customer service, attention to every detail, and professional event planning services, all of which are included in a celebration package that is customized to fit your budget. When you take time to consider other locations, and compare them to what you get when you choose to host your celebration aboard an extravagant Charter One yacht, the choice is clear:
- Ballrooms and banquet halls. While the space itself may be within your budget, it usually doesn’t include anything else. A ballroom or banquet hall usually means you will be working with a blank slate, limited in staging – you will need to decorate extensively to create the theme and mood you envision or your event. It would be wise to enlist the services of an event planner (for an additional fee), or you can choose to deal with several vendors on your own, with each one requiring your agreement to the terms listed in their specific contract.
- Garden and outdoor spaces are lovely, and again – you may be able to get a bargain on the location, but you will be starting from scratch here as well. However, you wont just be needing the services of an event planner, you will also be spending part of your budget on a party rental vendor who can provide actual tables, chairs, linens, glassware, furniture, and other equipment, such as mobile restrooms. The costs associated with an outdoor venue can quickly become astronomical.
- Historic hotel, country club, museum or gallery – all of these appear to be sound choices, except when you see the price tag. These are venues that aren’t going to give you the biggest bang for your event dollar; they tend to be more on the expensive side, because you are paying for a ‘brand,’ and that’s before all of the other necessities are figured in.
- Riverfront cruises along Fort Lauderdale’s historic district;
- Sunset dinner cruises;
- Fundraisers, corporate functions, and client entertainment;
- Romantic weddings, birthday celebrations, anniversaries, holiday parties, and more!