The holiday season is the most highly anticipated time of year, not only for children who await Santa’s arrival, but for adults as well. The holiday spirit gets a hold of everyone, celebrations abound, gifts are exchanged, and everyone eats a bit too much, prompting the many declarations of New Year’s resolutions. Along with all of the cheer and festivities, those who host Christmas parties each year know that planning and preparations can also be a source of stress. If this year marks the first Christmas party you will host, or if you are simply a seasoned procrastinator, you may not realize that you are putting yourself in a potentially stressful position. It takes a great deal of organization, time, and work to plan a successful Christmas party. If you are new to the game, you may also spend above and beyond what you anticipated, simply due to lack of experience and resources. To avoid this, Charter One Yachts has come up with a few foolproof party-planning tips that will save you time, money, and a lot of work.
- Start planning your party 4+ weeks in advance. This will allow time for invitations to go out and RSVP responses to be sent back, deliveries of supplies to arrive, and any last minute changes to be made.
- Always have a Plan B. Those last minute changes that were just mentioned? They happen. So, if the entertainment you hired cancels, be sure to have a DJ worthy playlist ready to go.
- Plan your menu using tried and true recipes. This is not the time for experiments, and your guests are not guinea pigs. Choose dishes that can be made ahead of time and then refrigerated or even frozen until the day of the party.
- Consider hiring professional help for your party, even if it is just one person to assist with drink serving, replenishing the buffet, or post-party cleanup so you can actually enjoy your own celebration.
- Clean the house and rearrange the furniture (or move some pieces to the garage if necessary) to accommodate the number of guests who will be attending comfortably.
If you suddenly decide this is just too much work to take on, not to worry. You don’t have to cancel your party and consider yourself a failure. Charter One Yachts offers an affordable and extraordinary alternative. Why not provide your guests a one of a kind, amazing Christmas party experience on a luxury charter yacht? Charter One works with every budget, and takes care of all of the details with ease – from the menu, the entertainment, decorating, all of it! You just tell us what you envision your party to be, and Charter One Yachts’ creative and professional event planners will bring it to life.
Charter One Yachts has several dock locations for you to choose from in the West Palm Beach area. That’s right – you get to decide where the celebration begins, in a location that is convenient for you and your guests. Incorporate the natural beauty of Florida’s coastline; make it a daytime party and let the palm tree lined water be the stunning backdrop for your celebration. Allow your guests to explore the natural wonder of the intracoastal waterways of the Palm Beaches, complete with sea turtles and dolphins that are known to frequent the area and make surprise appearances. Or, have your holiday party in the evening, under the stars, along the tranquil Atlantic coast.
Call Charter One and find out how to relieve yourself of the stress that comes with hosting a holiday party, give your guests an impressive gift, and do it all for a reasonable price. Contact a Charter One consultant today at 888-771-0102, or visit Charter One online at yachtchartersnow.com. Take a tour of Charter One’s finely appointed luxury fleet of sophisticated yachts and see how incredible your Christmas party is going to be! Happy Holidays!