When planning your office’s Christmas party this year, the first choice you will encounter will be the venue where the event will take place. While many companies choose to have their holiday parties right there in the trenches – their very own office – others prefer the idea (if the budget allows) of celebrating outside of the work environment. A neutral location allows employees to socialize in a stress-free and comfortable atmosphere that is also festive and entertaining.
Here are some things to consider when choosing a venue for this year’s holiday celebration:
- Easy accessibility. When choosing a venue beyond the office, keep in mind the distance from which your guests will travel from in order to attend your party. Try to choose a centralized location that is easy for everyone.
- Timing. Will the party take place during the day or in the evening? If it will be a daytime event, presumably during working hours, it is less likely your employees will be bringing guests. Therefore, not as much space will be required compared to what it would take to accommodate an evening celebration. A daytime event could also be easier on your budget.
- The details. What type of menu do you wish to serve? Perhaps a buffet-style lunch, or a more formal, sit down dinner. Will you be hiring entertainment, perhaps a band or DJ? These choices not only provide insight to the style of party you are imagining, but it is also wise to consider these elements when selecting a venue, as they may also affect the size of the space needed.
The facilities that a restaurant can provide are normally inadequate, not allowing your guests to personally interact and socialize. The banquet hall or hotel conference room – it has been done a million times. Want to impress your employees this year? It is time to select a distinctive venue – one that brings forth immediate excitement upon hearing about the location. How about a luxury yacht charter cruise that sails the South Florida Intracoastal waterways? There are so many advantages to choosing a luxury yacht rental as the venue for your office holiday party, including:
- Accessibility. You can pick the location where your yacht charter will await you! Charter One Yachts has several dock locations that our vessels can depart from in Palm Beach, Broward, and Miami-Dade counties. Pick the port that is most convenient for your party, and set sail from there.
- It’s an extraordinary venue! A luxury yacht setting for your holiday office party cannot be matched on land. Because it is so exceptional, it is a gift all in itself to your employees, one that tells them how special they are to your company.
- Service and style. Charter One Yachts specializes in both. Every detail of your party will be handled with superior service and professionalism.
- Decor. Charter One Yachts’ professional event team will create the festive setting that you envision flawlessly, from floral arrangements and special lighting, to draperies, linens, ice sculptures, and more.
- Cuisine. Charter One Yachts’ executive chefs will personally prepare the menu of your choosing, with nothing but fresh ingredients and award winning culinary expertise.
- Entertainment. Charter One’s professional event planners will provide you with an array of options, whether you have a jazz band in mind or a DJ, karaoke machine or Salsa dancers. Charter One will handle all entertainment arrangements for your party with ease.
There is not another venue more unique than an elegant yacht charter cruise. Another bonus – thanks to the myriad of elite industry partners that Charter One Yachts regularly collaborates with, you won’t have to deal with multiple vendors, sign different contracts, or make numerous deposits to the caterer, band, or space rental. Charter One Yachts employs a team of professional event coordinators who are at your disposal to assist you with handling all of these details. The best part is how surprisingly affordable a lavish yacht charter rental is for this year’s office holiday celebration. Contact Charter One Yachts today at 954-771-0102or visit us online at yachtchartersnow.com to begin planning this year’s office Christmas party on a spectacular yacht charter cruise!