When a corporation decides to hold an event, the preparation that goes into planning it is crucial for the event to be successful. The event’s success can boost a company’s image and translate into big business. Throwing an event that is memorable and raved about by your guests will also ensure solid attendance for future events.
Many companies make the mistake of focusing on a big event budget. Big budgets don’t automatically translate into successful events. If you are aware of a few key elements and pay attention to what will resonate with your audience during the event, the size of your budget will almost be negligible.
Here are some corporate event ideas and tips to help your event be a success:
- Product Launches – For a product launch, develop a promotional strategy and do some PR for the event. Create a special web page or prepare a company newsletter announcing the launch, sharing information and details, as well as spreading excitement amongst the staff.
- Theme – There are many great corporate event theme ideas to choose from and implement into your event, but the one you decide to go with should tie in to the overall goal of the event and compliment your business. Incorporate your company logo in a creative way. Tie it into the theme, perhaps into the colors of the linens or as part of the table centerpieces. This will ensure your audiences familiarity with your brand. Charter One’s team of professional event coordinators can supply you with a list of themes that would complement the type of event you envision.
- Target your audience. For a successful event, you need a quality audience. That’s right – focus on quality, not quantity. This is your chance to impress clients as well as hot prospects, and strengthen those relationships. Don’t forget that your audience also includes your staff and business associates. A successful corporate event can also serve to boost company morale.
- No need to hire a professional event planner –Often times, hiring a professional event planner can deplete a good chunk of your budget that could otherwise have been spent on key essentials, such as entertainment or food. When you hire Charter One Yachts to provide the venue for your event, we do more than simply provide you with a luxury yacht. We offer you the coveted expertise of our very own highly knowledgeable event coordinators. They will assist you through every phase of event preparation, a service that is included in your cost and adds to the value you are getting for your corporate event dollar.
- Entertainment – Don’t skimp on entertainment, as it is vital for a successful event. Because the entertainment you choose will create the event atmosphere, it is wise to consider the guests that will be attending. Also, whether you opt for a live jazz or classical band, DJ, karaoke or island music, try to tie it into the goal of the event.
- Food – The food you serve at your event is another crucial area. If you serve great food, you will increase the popularity of your event because a delicious menu has a way of being remembered. When you hire Charter One Yachts to host your corporate event, our event coordinators will help you customize a menu that is expertly prepared by our own award-winning chef and is certain to wow your guests.
Planning a successful event that will give you a return on your investment can be tricky. However, if you focus on a few key elements that will yield the largest impact on your guests, you will be rewarded with increased sales and brand recognition. Contact Charter One at 954-771-0102to start planning your corporate event today or browse the rest of our site for more information. Charter One looks forward to planning an extraordinary corporate event with you!