Whether you plan to celebrate with a few close friends and family members, or you have decided to spend this New Year’s Eve with a large group of people, it is a time for reflection on the previous year and excitement about what is ahead. People from all over the world will be enjoying a wide variety of New Year’s festivities, which almost always includes parties, fireworks, special foods, and of course, making New Year’s resolutions. Continue reading “New Year’s Eve Parties 2013” »
The holiday season is the most highly anticipated time of year, not only for children who await Santa’s arrival, but for adults as well. The holiday spirit gets a hold of everyone, celebrations abound, gifts are exchanged, and everyone eats a bit too much, prompting the many declarations of New Year’s resolutions. Along with all of the cheer and festivities, those who host Christmas parties each year know that planning and preparations can also be a source of stress. If this year marks the first Christmas party you will host, or if you are simply a seasoned procrastinator, you may not realize that you are putting yourself in a potentially stressful position. It takes a great deal of organization, time, and work to plan a successful Christmas party. If you are new to the game, you may also spend above and beyond what you anticipated, simply due to lack of experience and resources. To avoid this, Charter One Yachts has come up with a few foolproof party-planning tips that will save you time, money, and a lot of work. Continue reading “West Palm Beach Christmas Party Ideas and Tips” »
Miami has an international reputation for being the ultimate party metropolis and fashion mecca where celebrities and designers flock. This city’s offerings are the crème de la crème in every category – world-renowned cuisine, top-notch entertainment and nightclubs, state of the art arenas, concert venues, and performing art centers. Almost any celebration in Miami conjures up visions of glamour, culture, and beauty – and this is especially true when the holiday season arrives! Continue reading “Greater Miami Holiday Party Venues and Ideas” »
With Thanksgiving just around the corner, holiday party planning is in full swing. If you find yourself getting a late start in planning this year’s annual festivities, or if you’re new to the game, no need to worry. Charter One Yachts’ professional team has a few practical and creative last minute party ideas that can be executed successfully even when it’s crunch time. Continue reading “Fort Lauderdale Holiday Party Ideas” »
A company holiday party that is well planned can turn into the event of the season that employees look forward to each year. Although planning a corporate holiday party can be an overwhelming task, incorporating just a few key elements will guarantee an extraordinary success.
Choosing the type of holiday party that will take place is the first order of business. Considering the budget you are working with, decide whether an employee luncheon, an elegant sit-down dinner, or employee and family event will be most suitable. Then, take note of these tips to ensure a smooth and affordable planning process:
- Daytime events are more cost effective than evening affairs. By hosting a luncheon, you can save up to 20 percent – how’s that for staying within the budget? Daytime festivities also open up your options for venues. An added bonus for having a daytime celebration is your guests will remain mindful that it is a company event, and will behave appropriately. In addition, most daytime parties do not infringe upon personal time – which employees will truly appreciate.
- Incorporate elements of interaction between guests. Include a theme, such as a Winter White Party, Midnight in Morocco, or Casino Night. Have a gift exchange, raffle, fundraiser, or employee appreciation awards with prizes. The goal is to keep your guests involved and entertained.
- Having special props will add dimension to your party. Consider props such as a ‘Cash Cube’…a booth with swirling cash inside that guests step into and try to grab. Whatever cash they manage to hold onto, they get to keep! The cash cube adds game show like excitement and complete amusement. Photo booths are also humorous and fun and provide memories of the event.
- Consider any special needs of your guests when planning the menu. Have a wide variety of menu items that will accommodate vegetarians, those with allergies, or someone with Diabetes.
- Limit alcohol. While this is easier at a daytime event, consider serving only certain types of alcohol no matter what type of event you have. Beer, wine, and perhaps one ‘signature’ cocktail that is reflective of your company’s brand is a good mixture.
- Location, location, location. The venue you choose will create the atmosphere of your party, so it is significant; it also reflects the image of your company. We tend to try to outdo what was done last year, to keep it fresh and impressive. A cool, unique venue that offers an extraordinary experience for all of your guests would be to book a luxury yacht charter. Beautiful views along the hypnotizing South Florida waterways cannot be beat by a restaurant or banquet hall.
Charter One Yachts specializes in corporate events on the water, working with the best vendors in the industry and drawing from many years of experience. Charter One’s professional event planners will customize every detail of your corporate holiday celebration to your exact specifications, and our entire team will provide you and your guests with the very best service.
A luxury yacht charter is a breathtaking enhancement that will add beauty and excitement to your celebration – but it does not have to break the bank. Charter One works with every budget and handles all of the details for you. Our staff will deliver a stress-free planning process as well as creative ideas for you to consider. Come tour Charter One Yachts’ fleet and meet with an event coordinator to discuss this year’s corporate holiday party. Call Charter One Yachts today at 888-771-0102, or visit us online at www.yachtchartersnow.com . Happy holidays!
When planning your office’s Christmas party this year, the first choice you will encounter will be the venue where the event will take place. While many companies choose to have their holiday parties right there in the trenches – their very own office – others prefer the idea (if the budget allows) of celebrating outside of the work environment. A neutral location allows employees to socialize in a stress-free and comfortable atmosphere that is also festive and entertaining. Continue reading “Office Christmas Party Venues” »
Office holiday parties can be something your employees look forward to, or something they dread. Including certain simple components will ensure your holiday office celebration will be highly anticipated as well as a huge success. Keep in mind that office parties allow employees a chance to socialize with each other outside of their work environment and without any work related stress looming over their heads. This atmosphere is one you will want to emphasize when planning activities for the event. Think relaxed, friendly, and fun. Continue reading “How To Throw the Best Office Holiday Party” »
Although our great country has been steadily climbing out of the recession and is moving toward economic recovery, the time spent in decline has left its mark. It has also reshaped our perspective in many ways, including how we celebrate achievements and milestones in the corporate world. Gone are the extravagant and ostentatious affairs; a new focus is being placed on employee and client appreciation, and today, companies are designing more thoughtful events. Continue reading “Corporate Holiday Party Planning” »
When it comes to planning a memorable Christmas party this holiday season, ideas should be focused on what is unique in comparison to the average holiday party that we see hosted each year. A unique Christmas party will stand out above the rest and be the one your guests remember, talk fondly of, and the one that will make them want to return for next year’s festivities. Continue reading “How to Plan a Memorable Christmas Party” »
With the holidays just around the corner, it’s time to begin planning the festivities and end of the year parties that are highly anticipated by all every year. Whether you are working within a budget or have access to unlimited funds, the options for creating an outstanding holiday party are limitless. That being said, hosting a holiday party is not for the faint of heart. It requires organization, time management, and being wise to a few good tips. The host is often his or her own biggest obstacle during the party-planning phase. Often setting expectations that are way too high and unrealistic, the host can end up creating a lot of unnecessary anxiety and stress for themselves. Continue reading “Holiday Party Entertaining Tips” »