A company holiday party that is well planned can turn into the event of the season that employees look forward to each year. Although planning a corporate holiday party can be an overwhelming task, incorporating just a few key elements will guarantee an extraordinary success.
Choosing the type of holiday party that will take place is the first order of business. Considering the budget you are working with, decide whether an employee luncheon, an elegant sit-down dinner, or employee and family event will be most suitable. Then, take note of these tips to ensure a smooth and affordable planning process:
- Daytime events are more cost effective than evening affairs. By hosting a luncheon, you can save up to 20 percent – how’s that for staying within the budget? Daytime festivities also open up your options for venues. An added bonus for having a daytime celebration is your guests will remain mindful that it is a company event, and will behave appropriately. In addition, most daytime parties do not infringe upon personal time – which employees will truly appreciate.
- Incorporate elements of interaction between guests. Include a theme, such as a Winter White Party, Midnight in Morocco, or Casino Night. Have a gift exchange, raffle, fundraiser, or employee appreciation awards with prizes. The goal is to keep your guests involved and entertained.
- Having special props will add dimension to your party. Consider props such as a ‘Cash Cube’…a booth with swirling cash inside that guests step into and try to grab. Whatever cash they manage to hold onto, they get to keep! The cash cube adds game show like excitement and complete amusement. Photo booths are also humorous and fun and provide memories of the event.
- Consider any special needs of your guests when planning the menu. Have a wide variety of menu items that will accommodate vegetarians, those with allergies, or someone with Diabetes.
- Limit alcohol. While this is easier at a daytime event, consider serving only certain types of alcohol no matter what type of event you have. Beer, wine, and perhaps one ‘signature’ cocktail that is reflective of your company’s brand is a good mixture.
- Location, location, location. The venue you choose will create the atmosphere of your party, so it is significant; it also reflects the image of your company. We tend to try to outdo what was done last year, to keep it fresh and impressive. A cool, unique venue that offers an extraordinary experience for all of your guests would be to book a luxury yacht charter. Beautiful views along the hypnotizing South Florida waterways cannot be beat by a restaurant or banquet hall.
Charter One Yachts specializes in corporate events on the water, working with the best vendors in the industry and drawing from many years of experience. Charter One’s professional event planners will customize every detail of your corporate holiday celebration to your exact specifications, and our entire team will provide you and your guests with the very best service.
A luxury yacht charter is a breathtaking enhancement that will add beauty and excitement to your celebration – but it does not have to break the bank. Charter One works with every budget and handles all of the details for you. Our staff will deliver a stress-free planning process as well as creative ideas for you to consider. Come tour Charter One Yachts’ fleet and meet with an event coordinator to discuss this year’s corporate holiday party. Call Charter One Yachts today at 888-771-0102, or visit us online at www.yachtchartersnow.com . Happy holidays!Google+