When it comes to planning your wedding, you want every single detail to be just perfect. From the flowers to the dress to seating charts and music – it can be tough to stay organized and within your budget. Fortunately, technology makes things easier because there are several smart phone apps available that will help you ensure that every detail is planned to perfection.
Here is a list of some of the best wedding apps for your special day:
- iWedding Deluxe. The iWedding Deluxe app is among the top wedding apps available. It’s not a free app and it’s not ninety-nine cents, but what’s six bucks when you get all this? It is considered the most comprehensive app, featuring all the categories to keep you organized: budget, venue information, contact lists and to-dos, but it’s the extras that make this stand apart from other wedding planning apps. iWedding Deluxe includes tools for finding nearby vendors, storing inspirational photos, recording food preferences of each guest, and even a countdown timeline – you will not only get everything done, you will get it done right on time.
- Wedding 911 by The Knot. The Knot is the biggest name in wedding planning. They know that getting engaged is simple, but the countdown to the wedding day is a fine art. That’s why The Knot offers an all-encompassing wedding planning app that goes with their books, website, magazine and other wedding day resources. The Knot will get you to your big day with grace, elegance and all your sanity. This app keeps you organized, gives you tips on etiquette and traditions, as well as offering beauty tips, and tools to find the perfect venue all within your budget.
- Plan Your Wedding with Mindy Weiss. Are you seeking celebrity status? The Plan your Wedding with Mindy Weiss app is the ideal wedding planner app for you. Mindy Weiss is the renowned celebrity wedding planner. Her resume includes Ellen Degeneres, Heidi Klum, and Gwen Stefani – nothing less than perfection for the biggest stars in Hollywood. You can get the same star-studded treatment from Mindy because her app includes video clips from Mindy herself, the most up-to-date wedding trends, and access to the latest and greatest from couture designers. Indulge your desire to experience the celebrity life and plan your big day with Mindy Weiss.
- Wedding Planning Complete. If a free wedding planning app is what you are after, you can get all the details of your big day pulled together in perfect harmony with the Wedding Planning Complete app. This app features a wedding countdown, checklists, an RSVP tracker, customizable seating charts, and advice on the best offline resources – such as books and magazines, for planning your wedding. It is a simple and easy to use format and comes highly rated by users.
- BRIDES Wedding Genius 2.0. When it comes to planning your big day, one of the most important decisions you will make is what dress to wear. The BRIDES Wedding Genius 2.0 is definitely created with the bride in mind. Stunning pictorials are the main feature of this app, most importantly the dresses. You can find your dress, rings, and the perfect color scheme with this free app. And, after you narrow down your favorites, this app will help you find the retailers in your area, turning your dreams to reality.
This list outlines the best apps for planning your wedding day from start to finish. There are several apps that offer more focus on specific details that may work well in conjunction with these wedding planner apps. When choosing the perfect app for your big day, consider also downloading Wedding Flowers Moodboard to choose your bouquet and arrangements for the hall. Download Fun Wedding to find all the best songs for your big day and even create your “do not play” list. If you are planning a destination wedding or need to find the perfect honeymoon spot, the iPad offers the Destination Weddings and Honeymoon guide to help you choose and plan an ideal getaway. Wedding planning has never been so easy with all these resources right at your fingertips!Google+